downloading softward

Participant
    trying to install my 8432 – new HP latptop.. .I keep getting an error saying the computer does not support the program.. then its taking me to find an app… I don’t even have it running yet and I am getting frustrated!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    Lauren Scott
    Keymaster
    Hi Jenn,

Can you give more details like what operating system your laptop uses? It’s not a Chromebook, is it?

Jenn Harrington
    Participant
    no its an HP microsoft laptop
    Jackie Fox
    Participant
    I’m having same problem as Jen

I have a new Ho as well

Crio Support
    Hi guys!

I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with your installs. We do need more information though. Can you provide laptop model information, operating system, screenshots of where the download is failing and where the stop point is.  You can also always reach out to your dealer for individual support or reach us directly through mycrio.com/support-ticket.

Is there a point in the install and setup video that needs to be more clear? At what point in the setup video are you getting stalled? Do yo have an anti-virus software running that may be preventing you from installing?  Keep in mind, the more information you give us, the better we can help diagnose your issue. 🙂

Thanks
    Chuck

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Crio Support.
    Rusty Russell
    Participant
    Having the same problem.  When I try to run the downloaded file it says it’s not a microsoft verified app and tells me to find a new app. It’s a new HP laptop with windows 11.

Rusty Russell
    Participant
    Fixed it… You have to take the computer out of “S” mode
    Crio Support
    HI Rusty! Thank you for the update!

Here is a link for those of you that may have an issue similar to this. This article from Microsoft gives instruction on switching out of “S” mode.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/switching-out-of-s-mode-in-windows-4f56d9be-99ec-6983-119f-031bfb28a307#WindowsVersion=Windows_11

You can also click on the “More Information” option when downloading the software, then click “Run Anyway”.

Thanks!
    Chuck

Joseph Taliercio
    Participant
    I cant download the drivers from the site, there are no download buttons showing. I have a 8432WDT
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
en_USEnglish