Lifespan of the image drum shown in the message has reached. Press the [HELP] button, and solve according to the guidance shown on the Help screen.
- Prepare the new image drum.
- Open the front cover.
- Check the position of replacement image drum via the label letters and colors.
- Gently lift the handle (blue) upwards and remove the image drum taking care to not touch the drum on the lower side (green cylindrical section).
Note: Be careful not to touch or scratch the image drum (green cylinder).
- Remove the new image drum from its packaging.
- Remove the stopper (orange).
- Align the image drum and arrow label (red) of printer, slowly insert in the slot taking care that your hand does not touch the photoreceptor (green) below, and firmly push it inside.
- Close the front cover.
Please support recycling of the used image drums. When disposing of the used image drums in unavoidable circumstances, put it in a plastic bag, and ensure to dispose according to the instructions from your local municipality.